Sunday, September 4, 2011

Getting To Know Me

5 words that describe me: family, fun, athletic, hard working, loyal


Family is so important to me. No matter what happens they will always be there for me. I have an older sister and a younger brother along with my parents. I can talk to them about anything. Whenever something happens where I just need a friend I know that I can count on all of them to be there for me. Along with my brother, sister and parents, my grandparents are also great. They love attending my sporting events and they support me with all my decisions. I would not be where I am today without every member of my family.

Fun is something that everyone needs to have. Without it life would be dull and boring. In this photo my friends and I dressed up for the midnight showing of one of the Harry Potter movies. I am not really a big Harry Potter fan, but it was something that I thought would be funny and fun to do. I love to have a good time and I am looking forward to more fun adventures here at Southern.














I have been involved in sports ever since I could walk. It is a tradition in my family to be an athlete and everyone is one. I could not imagine where my life would be without sports. It is a great way to meet new people and create friendships that will last a whole lifetime. I've been playing Football, Basketball, and Baseball for my whole life. Football is my favorite to play and I am continuing to play at Southern for the Owls.














No one ever gets anywhere without hard work. No matter what you are doing at any time you need to be working hard if you wish to succeed. In my experiences I have had to put a lot of hard work in to be successful especially in athletics. College is going to require more hard work than High School did and this is something that everyone is going to have in common if we wish to do well in school.










I am a very loyal person. when it comes to be family and friends I will do anything to protect them. Never have I gone behind someones back or started a rumor about them in any way. It is very important to me to be a great friend and it is something that I take pride in.



No comments:

Post a Comment